Besides marketing of products, Gitana Winery Meat & Wine aims to develop the gastronomic culture of the capital, in this way each buyer can benefit of recipes, tips for preparing dishes and recommendation in choosing the right wine. We invite you to learn more about us and to meet Federico, Italian butcher in the next Video:
Gastronomic Culture in the heart of the capital
A gastronomic boutique which aspires beyond the simple display of the products, Gitana Winery Meat & Wine offers consumers both Premium class wines that they were able to cherish and products from fresh meat (pork, chicken, lamb and beef), directly from producers, processed and seasoned by Italian technology.
- “We feel connected to Romania in many ways, but most of all in terms of traditions and culture.” Interview with Lilia Dulgher, Gitana Winery 1953
- Gastronomic Culture in the heart of the capital
- Opening of the Restaurant Times in Chișinău
- Lilia Dulgher: Wine as art, science, design and refinement
- How do you discover a noble wine?
- Lupi and La petite Sophie – imprints of the personality